Default Programming Language

Hello,
    Well, i need help choosing which programming language to learn. I have like 4 years to learn and possibly after that still.
    I do not mind the difficulty, as long as that programming language will be future proof [5-10years]
    At the moment, i know a little of C++ [basics and some intermediate level stuff.]
    I do not mind what interface the language will be used on as in desktop, tablet , phones....
    What language do you suggest?
    Thanks!

As you mentioned that having the starting knowledge of C++ and looking to choose a good programming language then i'll suggest you to Java programming language because the scope of this language is bright and secure/protected from other languages. Many government sectors are now prefer to hire the java experts.

Default code

Jave is the best code in this day and age although have to be careful of competing with high quality asian hemisphere.

What do you want to do with programming? Do you want to design games or other programs?

If you are going down the game route then that typically means C++ for most of the core (engine, AI, etc) and potentially a higher level language for the UI, but for small indie games you could go with almost any language. It really just depends on what level of complexity you are going for. You can make games in Flash if you really want to...

Hi
    According to me, Now a days Java is one of the most important programming language regarding job prospects. You can learn java easily.

Default Use Of Programming Languages

It depends on which sector you want to go because every language has its own benefits.

If you want to go for internet applications Java is used as the most important language.Whereas PHP and .Net is used in the web development.

The different mobile applications development uses different programming languages.

Similarly in game applications designing,there are different languages used.

So most importantly you need to make an interest in the sections,you want to move.
    Become a certified general transcriptionist and start earning from the comfort of your home with Transcription Certification Institute.

Thumbs up Reply

Quote Originally Posted by HPTL7 View Post
    Hello,
    Well, i need help choosing which programming language to learn. I have like 4 years to learn and possibly after that still.
    I do not mind the difficulty, as long as that programming language will be future proof [5-10years]
    At the moment, i know a little of C++ [basics and some intermediate level stuff.]
    I do not mind what interface the language will be used on as in desktop, tablet , phones....
    What language do you suggest?
    Thanks!
    Yes if you have basic knowledge of C++ then you can continue with C++. It is one of the best object oriented programming language and once you get the concept of OOPS you will easily learn different language.

Do you know HTML language?

If you know C++, then you can try to learn Java.

There are so many programming languages, I suggest you to learn as many as possible.

You can learn programming languages for free with the help of a free online tutorials.

There are lots of useful videos on Youtube on programming languages.

Default Best programming languages to learn on your own time

With thousands of programming languages out there, it can be daunting to find a language to start with and a good course that assumes no prior knowledge. This post highlights programming languages that are good for beginning programmers and some resources to get started.

For those with no experience

Federal Information Technology Careers

Cheap Resume Writing Service is offering services of writing a professional Resume & Cover letter according to your past military experience. They will develop your linkedIn profile and distribute your resumes to potential employers.
    Send your resume here for free assessment.

Thanks.

As we already know that you have already the knowledge of C++, it is more important that it is object oriented programming language and in this case you learn Java which is a purely object oriented language. I think Java would be helpful for you.

If I had to pick a new language to learn at my age, the research I have been doing on IoT (Internet of Things) which is a new data science with machine learning type job, would lead me to become a data scientist. Python is a good language to use when using the algorithms associated with this new burst of data that will be coming when all devices can talk to each other. The amount of data will be massive and companies will definitely need someone who can sort it all out for them. Just a thought.

Thread Information