Default Insurance For Dog Walkers

I was thinking of doing a bit of dog minding and walking while I look for something more permanent. My mum said I would need insurance in case of any trouble. Is it really necessary?

Nope. If you really love your dog that much then you may but I don't think that's really necessary for anyone to do so. The only time when dogs get into trouble is when they run into accidents. Most cases are them literally running to their doom. And even if you do, I'm not sure if a company will give you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I was thinking of doing a bit of dog minding and walking while I look for something more permanent. My mum said I would need insurance in case of any trouble. Is it really necessary?
    You don't need insurance in order to do it. However, it is not a bad idea to get it in case something goes array. Good luck!

I think, you do not need insurance.
    Lonely Pets Club offers a professional, multi award winning, highly personalised pet sitting and dog walking service. Servicing Melbourne, Perth, Hobart and Sydney, we are Australia's premier and most experienced pet sitting company and take great pride in setting the bench mark for other pet sitting businesses by offering the highest quality care available for your pets.

They visit your home to care for your pets in the comfort of their own environment. We believe that pets are much happier left in their own home than boarded elsewhere such as in a dog boarding kennel or cattery.

Thread Information