Default What Is Chicken Sexer?

Just out of interest what is chicken sexer. Not that I would like to become one. Just never ever heard of it.

Default Yes, What Is Chicken Sexer?

What IS Chicken Sexer. I have no idea. I am scared to Google it, what if my wife finds out what I have been up to. Maybe it is something innocent after all.

Any Chicken sexers out there!?

Default Chick Sexer

I did Google chicken sexer, no wife and too much time on my hands. That is what I found out about chicken sexer so Mr.Sites you are going to be disappointed.

Chick sexing is the method of distinguishing the sex of chicken and other hatchlings, usually by a trained person called a chick sexer or chicken sexer. Chicken sexing is practiced mostly by large commercial hatcheries, who have two different feeding programmes, one for the females(or hens) who are destined to lay eggs for commercial sale, and the others for the males (or cocks), most of whom will be disposed within days of their hatching because they are irrelevant to egg production. A limited number may be kept and fattened for their meat. The chicken sexer puts the chicken hatchlings on the appropriate track early, enabling those chickens to receive optimal nourishment for their likely commercial role from an early age.
    Different segments of the poultry industry sex chickens for various reasons. In factory farms that produce eggs, males are unwanted; for meat production, separate male and female lines for breeding are maintained to produce the hybrid birds that are sold for the table, and ****** of the wrong sex in either line are unwanted. ****** of an unwanted sex are killed almost immediately to reduce costs to the breeder.

If you would like to become chicken sexer you are on your own.
    Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.

Default Not so innocent after all

Not so innocent after all, c h i c k s seems to have got censored above.
    I only meant chickens.
    Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.

Default In Short

Chick Sexer – is someone who inserts illuminating tool into baby birds to determine gender

I am scared to Google it, what if my wife finds out what I have been up to. Maybe it is something innocent after all.

What a nice topic, maybe it is something innocent after all.

Chick sexing is the method of distinguishing the sex of chicken and other hatchlings, usually by a trained person called a chick sexer or chicken sexer. ...

Send your resume here for Free assessment.

Good Luck!

Thread Information