Default Want to publish my book

I am a 22 years old man, a student. Working as a part timer in a multi national company for 1 years.I am very much interested in writing. My English is enough good to write and I think I have much creativity. I want to publish my book. I am a regular witter in local magazines. I have 10 years experience in writing. No need to pay me, just publish my book. Take all, just publish my book. Can anyone tell me any way to publish my book? Is there any kind publisher here? Or, can any one give me a tip to find the way? Please help me... Please, please, please. I can also write in Spanish, Italian, French, German any many more language. I have a good fluency and fast typing speed. I know microsoft word, excell and power point also. I am expert in programming and love computing.

You need to make copies of your manuscript and send it to publishers who do put out the type of book that you've written. I don't think you'll get a response from a forum like this. It's up to you to get your manuscript to the publishing houses for consideration.

Finish your manuscript, packaged it up and sent it out to every publishing house and literary agent you can find. But do not get your hopes up as most of the replies from publishers will be negative even if the manuscript is quite good.

Depending on the language you want to publish in (if not all that you are fluent with) I would also suggestion having it proof read by another. I am not sure which is your first language, but reading over your original post and being a native of English here - it reads "off" to me. If the book is like that, its going to get some bad feedback from it.

his post is for all those people out there who don’t know ANYTHING about the publishing industry.

This post is for people who write me and say:

I’ve been thinking of publishing a book. How do I do that?
    I want to publish my book, but don’t know whether to go the traditional route or self-publishing route. Which is better?

I WANT TO PUBLISH MY BOOK. NOW WHAT?

Cheap Resume Writing Service is offering services of writing a professional Resume & Cover letter according to your past military experience. They will develop your linkedIn profile and distribute your resumes to potential employers.

Good luck

Learn from JK Rowling. Don't lose hope.

Thread Information