Default Writing By Numbers

I found this article posted on a community forum:

Blogging by Numbers | Admin Forum - community for blog and forum admins

I personally find it a very useful way to get some good ideas on how to format your writing when doing client work and can be changed to suit any topic. Check it out and hopefully it will help you out.

Thanks for sharing it! I am bookmarking the page!

That is a great link! Sometimes I get brain fog and can't come up with an original topic to write about. This reminds me of a technique I read about years ago in a book by Peter Elbow. I'm bookmarking that link for future use. I highly recommend Writing With Power as well, even for blog writers.
    Contemporary kitchens with unique design and British manufacture.

A very nice share. Thank you for this. I sometimes struggle with my freelance writing to come up with topics and information for what the client has ordered. This will help me be able to produce more ideas for articles.
    Find email contacts for the Head of Sponsorship and the sponsorship manager and companies that sponsor events.

Very useful thread, thanks for telling us about it.

Unfortunately I have never tried this method before, but you can definitely write a very long article using this method.

Thanks a lot for sharing this link, I learned how to create a very long article.

Sometimes it is necessary to write a long article.

Useful indeed. This really can help people overcome writers block. I will be sure to remember this for my blog.
    Access to the best career advice over at Fabulous Career Guide
    Fabulous Career Guide

Default Writing to Describe what you See

Screen Writing is a very fun way to write, it’s written to be read, it’s written to be performed, it’s written to be acted. Screen Writing is writing to describe what you see and hear, and that’s it. For this reason Script Writing has it’s own format. To get started, let’s take a look at the video below. It’s the best quick start for script writing I’ve found, I use final draft, but I think using word is a great way to internalize this format.

How To Format Your Screen Play

For expert advise:
    [email protected]
    1-866-821-8819 ext.34
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

A very good bit of information for the freelance writer. You can apply this to any type of writing. I will also be checking out the "Writing with Power" mentioned in the above post. All sound very intriguing and educational. A writer can never have too many support documents to learn from. The writing game in today's venue is quite crowded and you must be able to set yourself apart from the masses.

Hmm the link seems to be broken or the page was just deleted. Shame, I wanted to take a look at it. I will have to see if they maybe changed the URL or something. I know the thread is old but it is rare to see posts like those just disappear.

Thanks for sharing the link. Definitely helpful for anyone looking to perfect their writing. You should never stop learning and perfecting your art.

Thread Information