Default To Become an Assistant on Physics?

Hello,

I finished my master degree in nuclear physics. Now I want to start PhD in foreign countries, maybe in USA or UK. I don't know which one I am going to choose, but I want to work on accelerator physics. I want to become assistant in nuclear physics, in a laboratory, so I am going to continue my way to as an member of an academic institution. I like experimental studies, both working on experimental and rhetorical studies is my dream. I have programming skills, I know c, c++, java, and Linux(I am using fedora and ubuntu). In my master degree, I studied on health physics. Do you have any experience about this situation? How can I become an assistant in USA or UK? Do you think I have a chance? What have I to do to get this job?

Thanks for replies, I am waiting for answers.

Thumbs up The works to become an assistant on Physics

It is not very easy to become an assistant on physics. There are many requirements needed. Firstly you must have a good knowledge in nuclear physics. If you know about theory its OK but you have to do practical about it. You must have practical working experience. The degree you have obtained is OK for your application. There are many ways for finding and getting this job. Firstly search by internet for the vacancy of this post for your desired country. You may get help from internet. Secondly read and search newspapers for this job. Then apply with CV. It is clear that getting a job in USA or UK in so tough. They want practical knowledge. So be careful about it. I think you have chance so you can apply. I have experience about this situation so become confident. For every job everyman should have confidence.
    Best of luck.

I think you need good gre and toffel score to get yourself an teacher assistanship. first you have to give gre, toffel, ielts or other exams and then apply to your targeted universities. University and the subject related teacher will choose from selective candidates. All the best to you.

Since you might want to be a doctor, and since that's the field with the most specific set of pre-requisite courses out of the fields you mentioned, I'll focus on that one.

You'll need a year of college-level math once you get to college, up to calculus. So you'd probably want to take calc in the first semester of college, and then statistics in the second semester. Thus I'd want you to take pre-calc in high school.

Send your resume here for free resume assessment.

Thanks

Thread Information