Default GCSE Grades And CV

If you got a really low GCSE grade in child care at school and you were applying for a child care course 20 years later, would you put your grade on your CV or leave it off? Would it affect you getting on the course? Would it be best not to say you even took child care as a subject?

I personally wouldn't include them. Your GCSE are rather average and way better compared to your A Level, so I would say you include that you did A Levels in the subjects and passed 8 GCSEs. Just don't mention the grades if you really have to enter the subjects on your cv.

For expert advise:
    [email protected]
    1-866-821-8819 ext.34
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

I never took any A levels. And can't they find out if you have lied about your GCSEs??

Hi,

The academic demands of writing a thesis paper require you to use your education in new and challenging ways to produce something extraordinary. A thesis paper may be one of your academic requirements to complete your graduate education. After completion, you will focus to hunt the job according to your field of interest.
    Competition for employment can be intense – that is why you need an impressive cover letter and professional resume to increase your chances of getting an interview call!
    Visit the website for more details
    Our Cheap Resume Writing Service | Cheap Resume Writing Services

Send your resume here for free resume assessment.

Thanks.

Thread Information