Default Media Graduate But Technology Is My Interest

Hi, I am recently graduated in Media Sciences and very much familiar with the field after gaining experience in a animation production house, but I am realizing things are not going according to my passion and interest.

Indeed I really love and like designing things but I wish if I can make my own innovative creative applications for iphone and android, I see my self as a innovative thinker and like ideas came in my mind very instantly but unfortunately at this stage I don't know any computer language! my weakest point.

I am deciding to do Masters and I would be very thankful to you if you can help me decide a program that can benefit my passion and help me develop my skills in iphone and ios app development.

I'm not sure if it's the best degree for the job, but whenever you're developing software, a degree in computer science will come in handy. You don't need it and I know many good self-taught programmers, but it does help a whole lot to know what you're doing and why some things go wrong even though the code looks totally normal.

If you are student and/or job seeker, and want to carry on your studies alongside with job, here is the solution, Custom Writing Service of UAE offers professional academic and career assistance, they write educational assignments and resumes too. Visit the site and fill with Discount Code PROMO35 in order to get 35% discount.

For further information check link: Essays.AE - Your Regional Essay Customization Bureau

Thread Information