Default What Would Be A Good Saturday Job If I Want To Get Into Construction Or Maintenance?

I started my first year of a mechanical engineering degree in September but I would like my career to be in site management in construction or building maintenance. I don’t have any experience in these fields.

What kind of companies should I be applying to and what kind of roles should I look out for? Do you have any advice on what I should say on approaching them?

At the moment all I could offer an employer is the fact that I’ll always be improving and learning, I’m organised and have experience working as a very hands-on cleaner (although I can’t get a reference from the employer). I think I work well with my hands too.

I’m also a girl- I’d be interested to know if you think this would hinder or help me (or neither).

Taking on a part-time job while pursuing a degree is hard work, but the benefits are typically greater than the amount of a paycheck. Students who work during their college careers may have better time-management skills than their counterparts. They must understand responsibility and apply it to their daily lives. They earn money that can be used for fun or for tuition, while gaining experience in the workplace that will be attractive to future employers after graduation. I will suggest you to consult your resume with expert resume writer who can polish your resumes with skills and expereince that will help you stand out from the crowd. For more details;
    [email protected]
    1-866-821-8819 ext.34
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Thread Information