Default Beautician Training Course In Delhi?

The beauty industry has advanced significantly in India and includes manufacture, promotion and marketing of beauty products as well. I am looking for beautician training course or school for my daughter in Delhi where she can learn as a manicurist, a pedicurist, an electrologist, a masseur, an aroma therapist or even a beauty consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    The beauty industry has advanced significantly in India and includes manufacture, promotion and marketing of beauty products as well. I am looking for beautician training course or school for my daughter in Delhi where she can learn as a manicurist, a pedicurist, an electrologist, a masseur, an aroma therapist or even a beauty consultant.
    You shall find plenty of them applying the latest trend therapies. In India you have a chance to choose herbal theraphy which is harmless. Anhow the undermentioned site will give you ample information: Beautician Beauty Courses Parlour institute in Delhi
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Did you have any luck with finding a course for your daughter?

Default VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition

VLCC Institute of Beauty & Nutrition was established in India in 2001 to share VLCC's dream with today's students and tomorrow's entrepreneurs.Headquartered in Delhi, the Institute is present across 51 campuses in 39 cities including one in Kathmandu (Nepal) and offers specialized professional courses in beauty, hair, cosmetology, make-up, spa therapies and nutrition.

Dietitian Nutritionist Jobs in India

For expert advise for Job Search:
    [email protected]
    1-866-821-8819 ext.34
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Thread Information