Default Teaching Preschool Children

I had the privilege of teaching 4-year-old preschoolers for a couple of years. I've also sub taught grades K to 12. Preschool was the most rewarding teaching I've ever done. Those kids are like sponges, willing to soak up all the information they can. I have a degree in elementary education that I received in the 1980s. I think there is a special preschool degree now. I don't think it pays a lot, but there are other rewards.

Oh yeah! that is my first love. I love small kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    I had the privilege of teaching 4-year-old preschoolers for a couple of years. I've also sub taught grades K to 12. Preschool was the most rewarding teaching I've ever done. Those kids are like sponges, willing to soak up all the information they can. I have a degree in elementary education that I received in the 1980s. I think there is a special preschool degree now. I don't think it pays a lot, but there are other rewards.
    Teaching kids is a mission too. You need more patience and a lot of energy to be with the children and share their condition. Sometimes children can be touchy and sulky. They may often cry. They may always like to play Making them eat may be very crucial. Every effort demands commitment and shedding up of energy
    Job Interview Questions and Answers

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Child care teacher interview questions

Best regards.

It's a nice idea on how to teach young children in shapes, they will learn better because of lots of activities to be done.

This is very good topic. Its very helpful for child development.

Even though teaching preschool kids does not pay all that much it would still be incredibly rewarding. Preschool children are just so precious and fun. I love being around my nieces and nephews that are from two to five. They make me laugh so hard sometimes. It would be great to be a preschool teacher...very rewarding.
    Isabella

Default Advice on how to become a primary school teacher

Hi Thinker (and everybody)-

The National Career Service has loads of info on how to become a primary school teacher: Primary school teacher

The NCS is a free, publicly funded service and it tells you exactly what requirements are needed to become a teacher and how to achieve them.

Hope the link helps, goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    This is exactly why I want to teach preschool children. It has to be a passion and not all about money. I want to do my part with our kids, helping them get started in life. I bet it is super rewarding.

I have just started looking into needed education degrees and did not know that there was a special one for preschool. Can you provide any information on steps you would take. Coming from a current preschool teacher, it would mean a lot.

Yes, it is true that teaching the preschoolers require some special quality.
    Thanks

Teaching profession is one of a best profession in my point of view; as it spreads knowledge and information and sharing experience also. Its a biggest challenge to deal with preschool children; I hope you can get a better experience.

Default Early Childhood Education and Special Education (Composite)

About This Degree:

This degree is a combination of courses required for the early childhood education major and the special education major. Students who complete this composite degree are eligible for two licenses, one for special education and one for early childhood education, teaching grades K-3. While there is no licensure requirement to teach preschool, students with this degree are better prepared to teach in those settings. Students gain content knowledge through the early childhood education program and learn strategies for teaching diverse learners through the special education program.

Find a Degree

Have a look on Online General Catalog: Utah State University’s

Hope you may able to get Licensed whereas If you want to get employed as soon as possible, order a professional resume from Cheap Resume Writing Services! Send your resume here for free assessment.

Thanks.

True the most reward is the children smile

Teaching preschool students is really a tough part for a tutor. But apart from toughness he or she will gain better experience in teaching and gain better knowledge also. In my point of view teaching preschool students is quite beneficial to gain experience.

Teaching at this level takes a very special individual. I have a 4-year-old granddaughter that has just started school. I find that I even have trouble at home trying to get her to pay attention and learn so I can imagine what it must be like for her teacher. The teacher she has is unlimited on her patience, caring, and eagerness to teach my granddaughter. I am very impressed with the results we are already getting with her discipline issues as well as her learning curve. My hat is off to anyone who wants to do this full time.

Thread Information