Default How Is A "Scientist" Defined?

I am curious as to how a career as a "scientist" would be defined? How can I call myself a "scientist"? Is it a doctoral type of job, or can someone who has done any type of research be a scientist?

Typically you need at least a bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, although graduate school is increasingly necessary to actually get a job as a scientist. You don't necessarily have to have a Ph.D though.

Thanks for the quick answer. Now what exactly does one have to do though? Can I take my masters degree in science and then I am a scientist? What career field do you need to be in?

Default Re

Yes nice question. Good to know about this brilliant word. Hope this will be liked by you. A scientist in a broad sense is one engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge. In a more restricted sense, a scientist is an individual who uses the scientific method.[1] The person may be an expert in one or more areas of science.[2] Scientists perform research toward a more comprehensive understanding of nature, including physical, mathematical and social realms.

Hi
    Students must have at least a bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, then you have to crack entrance exam for this, if you will get good marks they you can apply for this.

A person who is trained in a science and whose job involves doing scientific research or solving scientific problems.
    Win a Scientist Job

Scientist is not a designation or post in practically. We can say a scientist is a person who do invent or discover something which is related to science. You can take example of newton. He discover law gravitation. His family considered him as mad. So your work and performance output can tell this.

I don't think you can define this by paper. Some of the best scientists and minds of the world didn't have higher education. Intelligence plays a role but also being a risk taker too.
    Soccer Socks Youth - The high-quality youth soccer socks are the must-have item for footballers. These elegant stocking over knees socks are designed to keep sweat off of your skin when you’re walking outsides and as it’ll ideal your knee while you are playing football and it comes to you. Knee High Athletic Socks Wholesale, Bulk Athletic Socks Striped - Yhao - These knee high athletic socks striped are fashionable Perfect for football, basketball, volleyball and rugby.

To be a scientist, at that point, you require an instruction in your field of intrigue. You likewise require a receptive outlook: explore dependably begins with "I wish I knew", continues with "I'll endeavor to discover" and completes with "I've given a valiant effort; how about we trust I'm destined for success".

I feel that some place covered up in this inquiry is the discernment that researchers should by one means or another be an alternate class of human with a uniform arrangement of philosophies and a motivation to challenge and can't help contradicting the convictions of others. Relatively like individuals from a sort of selective organization, maybe an antireligion. Anyone can be a researcher. A researcher is somebody who tries to concoct clarifications for things that we would all be able to watch. That's it in a nutshell.

Thread Information