Default Locksmith Training Course

Locksmith Training Course

Our 2 day locksmith training courses cover everything you need to know to begin to trade as a Locksmith and costs just £700 inc VAT including breakfast, lunch, and accomodation.

Our Locksmith Training Course Covers:

• All kinds of locks from wood to uPVC including the latest high security locks.
    • We show you how to gain entry both destructively (drilling the locks) and non-destructively (picking the locks) - this means you can take on all kinds of work after you’ve completed the course!
    • We provide you with a certificate upon completion and a full backup service should you need help on a job over the phone - free of charge.

locksmith training

I am interested in becoming a locksmith and I am planning to take a locksmith training course soon. I looked on your website that you are located at Wakefield, West Yorkshire, is that where the actual training is done or is that just a company address.

I live in London, so I was wondering if you do any courses in London as well? If not, then that is not a problem as you say that you provide free accommodation.

Also, I would like to know if you can help with the following:

• Advice on obtaining employment
    • Advice on setting up and running a business
    • Work placements
    • Getting the required equipment

Thank You

Become Locksmith is good profession, today's locksmith provide many security services like Emergency 24 Hrs Locksmith service , Security Cameras, Home Security Systems, Electronic Access Control Systems etc... just like highgatelocksmithny.com

This type of courses are very helpful for persons who want to come in locksmith filed.

Default Just for fun

I wonder if they would let you in to a lock smith course if you wanted to do it just for fun. I always thought that would be a great skill to have. You would never be locked out of your house or car again.

Any one tried this Trade Skill locksmith training course? I'm searching for locksmith skill courses. Any reviews, experiences on this trainer.

It looks good and it will be useful...

Nice link thanks for sharing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by daysleeper View Post
    I wonder if they would let you in to a lock smith course if you wanted to do it just for fun. I always thought that would be a great skill to have. You would never be locked out of your house or car again.
    Would be a cool skill to know. I saw a snap apart lockpick kit that is the size of a credit card, you keep it in your wallet, when you need it you break it apart, pick the lock and then toss the pieces.

Photo from wired.com
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
    http://www.questionstoaskduringaninterview.net

That credit card size lock-pick kit is amazing, where can I buy that?? It can be really useful. Last time I was locked out of the house, locksmith charged me £80 just to come and effectively just to break the lock, which I could have done myself. And then he wanted another 100 to replace the lock he broke.

Quote Originally Posted by scoyne2 View Post
    Would be a cool skill to know. I saw a snap apart lockpick kit that is the size of a credit card, you keep it in your wallet, when you need it you break it apart, pick the lock and then toss the pieces.

Photo from wired.com
    I like this device, just wondering if it is really usable or is it just one of these novelty items.

Don't forget to have everything optimized for mobile devices - if you provide emergency services. Odds are people are going to use their mobile phone to find you online.

It is good job and it has been very useful for us. Specially when we lost our key.

National American Locksmith Corporation llc. Consists of leading American and European Education experts in online professional courses , jointly with Locksmith professional engineers and software experts whom accumulating an experience of more then 40 years.

National American Locksmith Corporation

For expert advise:
    [email protected]
    1-866-821-8819 ext.34
    Free Resume Assessment
    Cheap Resume Writing Services

Today's locksmiths go well beyond locks and keys, drawing their business from a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, government or automotive. As such, the tasks of a locksmith will vary greatly from day-to-day.

Beginners training is fine but you will need to invest a lot more time and money to become certified completely. You can't go in with the glass half empty on this one and expect to get work.

These minute training classes hardly seem like they pay off in the long run. They are great for getting your foot in the door I suppose but you will want to invest more like Jhon mentioned.

Thread Information