Thread: Being a Vet?

Default Being a Vet?

What do you think about building career as a vet? Of course as a vet you wouldn't make so much money as a doctor or a lawyer does, but I think this profession will always be in demand.

I think it's an amazing career choice. Are you thinking of working at a Vet's office or working with larger animals - sort of a home business where you make house calls?

I think being a vet can be a very rewarding job. It feels wonderful to make a sick puppy, for instance, get back to its active form and to see the owner happy...If you have a soft spot for animals, have the commitment to care for pets, and willing to go through the education and training, then planning to have a career in veterinary medicine isn't a bad idea.

If you think about the money then i guess you cannot be a vet or doc or any other profession....Try to work hard in what ever you choose is right for you ... and if we talk about the vet, its a very joyful profession you will surely enjoying working with animals...

Depends on what kind of vet you are.

If you're the run of the mill dog/cat/hamster/rabbit vet, then no, not much money there.

If you're a zoo vet, you get valuable experience, which can provide you with more career choices.

If you're a racing or polo horse vet, you're a lucky bugger.

Even better if you're an on set vet for movies using animal talent. You get cash and the chance to mingle with celebrities.
    Drifting in the sea of life

Thread Information